Here's what we know: Every year, everything you buy will cost more. This must be taken into consideration for your plan.
Our retirement planning process is an interactive discussion centered on the concerns, fears and uncertainty as you approach or enjoy retirement. We work you to identify, isolate and eliminate the curves and speed bumps that life invariably throws your way. Is it important to have the peace of mind and security of knowing you are prepared or have someone to turn to in times of need? Ultimately, this also enables you to do what you want, when you want and how you want. Our aim is to put guarantees in place that ensure you will not outlive your income.
Seven Reasons People in Retirement Don’t Sleep at Night
- How do you feel about other family members making decisions on your behalf?
- What would be your reaction if you had to move out of the friendly environment of your home into a senior’s complex when you were not prepared for it?
- Do you have a fully documented list of where all of your important papers are located as well as your final wishes and legacy plans?
- Do you know how your government benefits or pension are affected by the death of a spouse? Most people do not and have a drastic reduction in income when it is needed most.
- Contact us for the remaining reasons…