Video: Don't Like Where You Are Financially? Change Your Behavior
Our behaviors produce the results we see in our lives.
Don’t like where you are financially?
Studies clearly show our behaviours produce the results we see in life. Therefore if you don’t like your results – change your behaviour.
It’s that simple.
Here are some questions you should ask yourself as you track your daily financial behaviour.
- Do you spend without a budget?
- Do you go to the grocery store without a list?
- Do you rationalize big or impulse purchases?
- Do you adhere to a clearly defined savings plan?
If you answered "yes" to the first three questions, or "no" to the last one, here’s how you can best monitor your financial behaviour.
- Recognize the behaviour that needs to be changed.
- Establish realistic goals.
- Monitor and track your spending activities.
- Reward yourself for achieving desired results.
- Consider hiring a financial coach.
Once you take those easy but necessary steps, you’ll be well on your way to financial success.